Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
hurt.. hurt.. hurt..

Just got back home from Sentosa. I had a long cry man. I feel soOoOo much better after this shit. People on the street must be thinking i'm crazy. Yea.. i am. I'm so crazy over you. *sigh* You asked me to go to catch your gig. You said i MUST go. Well, i took off, just to go there to see how intimate you were with her. It sucks. I don't hate you. Neither do i hate her. Dira, such a sweet and nice girl, i won't hate her. I just plainly hate myself. I do, i really do. WEll, went there to see SOL's performance. Not bad at all. Stole a few glances at Russ and everytime i looked at him, he's looking at Dira, those winks and everything, it WAS all once for me, but now, no longer. Saw Russ' parents, didn't even looked at them, i was scared. They didn't liked me. Well, things have changed. After their performance, Sary and I went to slack somewhere. That's when we get emo. Girls.. Girls.. always act strong in front of everyone but we're hurting so much inside. Well, i nearly cried when he and dira were right in front of me, cuddling, whispering into each other's ear. *ouch* I'm jealous! - i can't deny. I held back those tears, definately. I guess Mad see through it for a while. He's like, "you cried ar?" and i just said no. Well, i've to fake a smile for soOoO long. Well, i did it. Then Shane, extra extra, wanna go home together with me. SOoOo held those tears back. Till he got off the train, i started those shit. and finally, in the bus, tears rolled down. People were looking at me but who cares? Ask russ, if he even did realise i was there? did he even notice me? Pain.. real pain in the heart. I guess they are cuddling, making out right now, at this very moment. I'm sorry!! I'm just being emo la. Oh god! Who am i saying sorry to? Russ.. why did i ever let you go? or should i say, why did i ever got together with you? Love, a simple four-letter word yet the meaning is so complicating. I don't know what is it, i really don't know. It've been coming 6 months, why aint you out of my heart, out of my mind yet? Man.. i'm such a loser.

With love, on Friday, December 02, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse